$110 Cuisinart Breakfast Central Silver - WAF-600C Home Kitchen Kitchen Dining Small Appliances $110 Cuisinart Breakfast Central Silver - WAF-600C Home Kitchen Kitchen Dining Small Appliances Cuisinart Breakfast Central OFFicial mail order WAF-600C - Silver $110,Home Kitchen , Kitchen Dining , Small Appliances,WAF-600C,-,Central,Breakfast,remcuahoanganh.com,Cuisinart,/fibromyxoma754255.html,Silver Cuisinart Breakfast Central OFFicial mail order WAF-600C - Silver $110,Home Kitchen , Kitchen Dining , Small Appliances,WAF-600C,-,Central,Breakfast,remcuahoanganh.com,Cuisinart,/fibromyxoma754255.html,Silver
Cuisinart Breakfast Central.
The rotary Breakfast Central offers a variety of options from omelettes and frittatas to pancakes and more! Make a large, round, restaurant-style Belgian Waffle with extra deep pockets on one side and a perfect, light and fluffy omelette on the other, all at the same time.
Omelette side can also make pancakes, frittatas, fried eggs, English muffins or pita bread.
Before First Use
1. Before using your Cuisinart Breakfast Central Belgian Waffle/Omelette Maker for the first time, remove any dust from shipping by wiping the plates with a damp cloth. Remove all protective paper and wrapping.
2. The first time you use your waffle/omelette maker, it may have a slight odour and may smoke a bit. This is normal and common to heating appliances.
3. Note: This Cuisinart Breakfast Central Professional Belgian Waffle/Omelette Maker has been treated with a special nonstick coating. Before the first use, we suggest you season the waffle grids and omelette plates by brushing with cooking oil. Wipe with a paper towel or pastry brush.
To facilitate opening and closing the waffle/omelette maker, please follow the instructions below
Place thumb on top of lip of lower handle and index finger under lip of upper handle. Push open, (See diagram above).
Place thumb on top handle and fingers under bottom handle and pull together until shut, (See diagram above).
Note: Please note that top and bottom grid covers may separate slightly during use. This is normal. Should this occur, do not close handles until unit beeps, indicating that baking cycle is completed. Then, rotate to open. To reduce grid separation and overflow during cooking, you may want to reduce the quantity of batter.
1. Deep 1 inch (25 mm) Waffle Grids
2. Omelette/Pancake Compartment
3. Browning Control Knobs
Adjustable for different batters and personal preference.
4. On/Off Switch
5. Indicator Lights
Two green LEDs: one for waffle side and one for omelette side will illuminate when unit is at the proper temperature and will re-illuminate when each side is done.
6. Indicator Beeps (not shown)
Six beeps indicate unit is ready to bake.
When the waffle/omelette maker is first plugged into electrical outlet and turned to the ON position, it will beep six times, indicating it has reached baking temperature.
Please note: This will only occur for the first waffle/omelette of each baking session.
Three beeps indicate waffle/omelette is done.
7. Measuring Cup
8. BPA Free (not shown)
All materials that come in contact with food are BPA Free.
Instructions for Use
To make one waffle:
1. Plug cord into 120V AC wall or outlet.
2. Press rocker switch to ON position.
3. Turn browning control knob to the desired setting for a waffle. We recommend setting #4 or preferred setting.
4. The waffle/omelette maker will now begin the preheating process. This should take approximately six minutes. When the waffle/omelette maker is ready for baking, the green indicator light located on each of the upper and lower grid covers will light, and the waffle/omelette maker will sound six beeps. (This is for first waffle/omelette of each baking session.)
Note: When baking two items at the same time, the waffle/omelette maker will beep 3 times to indicate when each waffle/omelette is ready. The green indicator lights located on the grid covers will also be illuminated.
5. Preheat your Cuisinart Breakfast Central Belgian Waffle/Omelette Maker on setting #4 or preferred setting (green indicator light located on grid cover will be illuminated when preheated).
6. For best results, do not open waffle/omelette maker during cooking process. Doing so will offset the timing mechanism.
7. Using the waffle recipes provided, fill the measuring cup to the top of the cup. Pour batter evenly into the centre of the waffle grid. Use a heatproof spatula to spread the batter evenly over the grid.
8. Close top cover and rotate the waffle grid 180°.
9. The green Ready indicator light will turn off.
10. When the waffle is baked to the set darkness, the unit will beep three times and the green indicator light will illuminate.
11. Rotate waffle grid with the lit indicator light to the top position.
12. Raise top cover and remove the baked waffle.
13. Repeat if making additional waffles.
14. Packaged Belgian waffle mixes found in most supermarkets, may also be used with this unit.
To make an Omelette:
1. Raise top cover of omelette side and pour egg mixture (2 eggs) evenly on the omelette plate. Bake at setting #4 or preferred setting.
2. Close top lid over and let mixture stand for 20 seconds. The green indicator light will flash for 20 seconds, then turn solid. After flash has stopped, rotate the omelette side 180°.
3. When the omelette is baked to the set doneness, the unit will beep three times and a green indicator light located on the omelette cover will light.
4. Rotate the compartment with the lit indicator light to the top position.
5. Raise the top cover and remove the baked omelette.
6. If making additional omelettes, repeat the instructions above.
7. When finished, turn unit switch to the Off position and allow the unit to cool before cleaning.
Instructions for Use (Cont)
Note: Omelette side can also be used to make one extra-large pancake, sunnyside fried eggs, or to toast an English muffin facedown.
Note: One waffle and one omelette can be baked at the same time. Please follow above instructions.
Cleaning and Maintenance:
Once you have finished baking, switch rocker switch to the OFF position; remove plug from electrical outlet. Leave top lid open and allow grids/plates to cool before cleaning.
Never take your Breakfast Central apart for cleaning. Simply brush crumbs from grooves and absorb any excess cooking oil by wiping with a dry cloth or paper towel. You may clean the grids/plates by wiping with a damp cloth to prevent staining and sticking from batter or oil buildup.
Be certain that grids/plates have cooled completely before cleaning. If batter adheres to grids/plates, simply pour a little cooking oil onto the baked batter and let stand approximately five minutes, allowing batter to soften for easy removal.
To clean exterior, wipe with a soft dry cloth. Never use an abrasive cleanser or harsh pad. .Never immerse cord, plug or unit in water or other liquids
Maintenance: Any other servicing should be performed by an authorized service representative.
After unit is preheated, season waffle grids and omelette plates with cooking spray or brush with a flavourless oil to thoroughly coat all surfaces.
It is important that you preheat the Breakfast Central before seasoning with cooking spray or oil.
NOTE: When making omelettes, frittatas, pancakes and corn bread, close top lid over and let mixture stand for 20 seconds. The green indicator light will flash for 20 seconds, then turn solid. After flash has stopped, rotate the omelette side 180°.
Limited Three-Year Warranty
We warrant that this Cuisinart product will be free of defects in materials or workmanship under normal home use for 3 years from the date of original purchase. This warranty covers manufacturer’s defects including mechanical and electrical defects. It does not cover damage from consumer abuse, unauthorized repairs or modifications, theft, misuse, or damage due to transportation or environmental conditions. Products with removed or altered identification numbers will not be covered.
Your Cuisinart product has been manufactured to the strictest specifications and has been designed for use only in 120 volt outlets and only with authorized accessories and replacement parts. This warranty expressly excludes any defects or damages caused by attempted use of this unit with a converter, as well as use with accessories, replacement parts or repair service other than those authorized by Cuisinart.
If the appliance should become defective within the warranty period, do not return the appliance to the store.